- Category: Body Building
How did you become involved in Bodybuilding?
I was a gymnast when i was in my teens and still train occasionally and this has kept my physique. I have never actually trained at a gym before. I got involved in bodybuilding through competing in the fitness model category at competitions which opened my eyes to a great league of athletes
Age you started Bodybuilding?
30 years of age
Height, Weight Off-season and Comp weight, DOB or AGE?
160cm, weight is 48kg all year around, 04/10/1975
Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science and Master of Pharmacy
What is your current business/job/location?
Manager of Gooding Drive Compounding pharmacy on the Gold Coast
What is the reason you continue to be involved in the fitness industry/motivation?
The feeling of health, strength and the energy it gives and positivity it puts into your life. The professional and motivating people that are involved who give inspiration and opportunity
Your Favourite Domestic and International Bodybuilders?
No favourites, I have admiration and respect for all athletes and their dedication
Do you find that bodybuilding/the fitness industry has helped you in your day to day life, how so?
The competitions give goals, and the industry and people have furthered my modelling career
People that have inspired you not only in sport but in life as well?
All the athletes and my dad
Your Interests and Hobbies?
Gymnastics, horse riding, motocross, surfing, jetskiing, film stunts, reptiles, travel, the bush and beach
One tip or quote which continues to inspire you?
Dont talk about it until you have done it
Family Background and current family?
Future Goals in life?
To travel more and do my stunt work overseas
What one item can you not live without
Favourite holiday destination?
Not sure yet.
If you could have dinner with five people, who would they be?
My dad and my four best friends
What one word would you use to describe yourself?
Train for enjoyment
Favourite Foods/Type of diet you follow?
I love everything raw followed with chocolate
Favourite Bodypart to Train plus training spilt(training schedule + fav session)
Describe a typical training day
Riding my bike and horse, finished with s swim or surf in the ocean
Worst injury you have suffered
Broken ankle and hip
Competitions you have competed in including placings?
First place in INBA 2007 and 2009 and ANB 2010
Future Competitions planned?
Anything further you would like to add?
Enjoy your fitness and temple
Share with Friends
By A Web Design
From the Athlete's Mouth - Blogs
- Georgia Holton - 2013 Series Blogs
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – September ‘Moving forward’
- Maddie Hidalgo - Back on the Bike
- Shannon McCann - T-Minus 9 Days
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – August ‘Knowledge is power’
- Trent Grimsey - English Channel World Record
- Nathan Johnstone - Sunday in the Park
- Jenny Owens - 2nd NZ Camp Complete
Hot Off the Phone Interviews
- Bec "Rowdy" Hyatt Channel 10 News (Invicta FC / Female MMA)
- Bec Rippon - Olympic Water Polo Preview
- Nathan Johnstone - Catch - Up
- Marnie Hudson - Olympic Hockey Preview
- Lauren Staveley - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Gokhan Turkyilmaz - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Shannon McCann - Olympic Athletics Preview
- Alyce Burnett - Olympic Kayak Preview
The Sports Vault Polls
Is recovery important in an athletes journey?
- What’s your blueprint?
- Recipes For Optimal Health with Natural Naughties
- How does an athlete stay motivated to diet
- Dealing with the 'yips'
- New Insights into Theaffeine™ - Australian Fight Sports Performance Company Nutrition Underground® Deals a Lethal Blow to the Stimulant-Based Supplement Industry