By Kayla Thompson
Raw foods in the diet really are miracle foods. Including more raw food in the diet does wonders for a healthy mind and body.
Super foods, raw fruit, raw veggies, nuts, seeds, sea veggies are very nutrient dense.
Natural Naughties promote healthy living. In order to achieve this goal we must treat the body right. This means rest, exercise, good nutrition, sleep, time for family and friends.
These days people spend too much time in front of the desk, stressing or overtraining. Balance is key to fight off illness.
This week I am planning a NEW CLASS. I am excited to introduce new nutrient dense options to my clients. Raw soups, salads, shakes and light dressings. I am also excited to make a difference to the health and well-being of my clients.
Natural Naughties teach raw food classes in Adelaide, we are going to teach classes in Sydney this year too, Visit www.naturalnaughties.com for details.
It feels so rewarding to get so much positive feedback from my clients who include more raw food into their current diet and feel great. The raw food is not a diet, a lifestyle, a healthy relationship with food.
My clients love my classes; they have such a great time learning how to improve health, the comments below inspire me to continue to grow my business to inspire more people.
“Since attending Kayla’s Raw food Classes I have lost 10 kilos, and feel better then I have have before, feelings of depression have gone away. Who knew the raw foods could make you feel this great”
Kayla's raw classes are well presented and I have learned some quick and simple raw food techniques, I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for optimal health and wellbeing."
"Including Natural Naughties plan ideas in my daily routine helped improve my energy and strength."
Natural Naughties Recipe
I will share a recipe I love when I feel like ice-cream. This version is dairy free, sugar free and all natural.
Banana coconut cacao ice-cream
2 large bananas frozen (chop them before freezing, then place in air tight container to freeze)
8 strawberries (frozen)
1/3 cup coconut milk (organic is best)
1 tablespoon agave (or honey)
1 tablespoon raw cacao (carob is you want a caffeine free option)
2 tablespoon coconut flakes (use organic to avoid preservatives)
Add all ingredients into a food processor. Process until smooth and resembles “ice-cream: texture.
Serve with fresh fruit or Natural Naughties chocolate topping.
More food ideas in The Natural Naughties Raw food and Lifestyle e-book. Purchase online this month and we will send FREE Raw Protein recipes too. Find the e-book on www.naturalnaughties.com
Natural Naughties Love
Share with Friends
By A Web Design
From the Athlete's Mouth - Blogs
- Georgia Holton - 2013 Series Blogs
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – September ‘Moving forward’
- Maddie Hidalgo - Back on the Bike
- Shannon McCann - T-Minus 9 Days
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – August ‘Knowledge is power’
- Trent Grimsey - English Channel World Record
- Nathan Johnstone - Sunday in the Park
- Jenny Owens - 2nd NZ Camp Complete
Hot Off the Phone Interviews
- Bec "Rowdy" Hyatt Channel 10 News (Invicta FC / Female MMA)
- Bec Rippon - Olympic Water Polo Preview
- Nathan Johnstone - Catch - Up
- Marnie Hudson - Olympic Hockey Preview
- Lauren Staveley - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Gokhan Turkyilmaz - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Shannon McCann - Olympic Athletics Preview
- Alyce Burnett - Olympic Kayak Preview
The Sports Vault Polls
What do you think creates an elite athlete?
- What’s your blueprint?
- Recipes For Optimal Health with Natural Naughties
- How does an athlete stay motivated to diet
- Dealing with the 'yips'
- New Insights into Theaffeine™ - Australian Fight Sports Performance Company Nutrition Underground® Deals a Lethal Blow to the Stimulant-Based Supplement Industry