There is a lot of sporting activity and a lot of it we don't hear much about. Sure, there's lots of media coverage of cricket, NRL, AFL, soccer, tennis and other major sports and participants, but what about the many other sports that Australians participate in? Do you really want to waste time trawling the Net until you find information on the sport or athletes you are interested in? Wouldn't it be better if you could just access one website that gives you direct access to numerous sports and athletes and the information you want, beyond the major sports?
This is where The Sports Vault comes in. If you're a sports fan of say Australian Gridiron or hockey and want information on your sport, athletes and what they are up to, including how they train and compete, you can get it direct on The Sports Vault.
If you are an athlete and want greater public exposure for yourself and your sport, then The Sports Vault can give you that exposure; If you're a retailer of sports-related products or want to sponsor an athelete or sport, The Sports Vault can be the perfect vehicle to put you in contact with athletes and sports and give your products greater commercial exposure. And if you are an advertiser, why not use The Sports Vault to get your message out to all those Australians who are interested in or participating in sports or physical recreation."
The Sports Vault - it's all you've been looking for in sports.
All the information you need to participate in our team is available on our website. Participate today! "
What you will learn
A no holds bar look at Australia's elite athletes.
Why they reached the top level of their sport, what drives them, what inspires them, what scares them and how much dedication it took.
Learn how they train, learn how they recover, learn their nutrition plans to have them at peak levels come competition day.
Listen to their thoughts on perfomance, game plans, how they deal with wins and losses.
Hear from leading health experts teaching you the very latest on all things to do with sports, health and fitness.
Keep up to date with up coming sports events.
How did The Sports Vault come about?
The Sports Vault came about from its creators passions for sport and for health and fitness and realising that even though our top athletes get exposure when they are actually competing, little to no information is provided on how they got to the stage of being able to compete.
All information on this website, has been provided by the parties involved and is the sole property of The Sports Vault. Any information taken from the website without prior consent will be dealt with the full force of the law.
From the Athlete's Mouth - Blogs
- Georgia Holton - 2013 Series Blogs
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – September ‘Moving forward’
- Maddie Hidalgo - Back on the Bike
- Shannon McCann - T-Minus 9 Days
- Georgia Holton - Off Season Blog Series – August ‘Knowledge is power’
- Trent Grimsey - English Channel World Record
- Nathan Johnstone - Sunday in the Park
- Jenny Owens - 2nd NZ Camp Complete
Hot Off the Phone Interviews
- Bec "Rowdy" Hyatt Channel 10 News (Invicta FC / Female MMA)
- Bec Rippon - Olympic Water Polo Preview
- Nathan Johnstone - Catch - Up
- Marnie Hudson - Olympic Hockey Preview
- Lauren Staveley - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Gokhan Turkyilmaz - Olympics and what they mean to you
- Shannon McCann - Olympic Athletics Preview
- Alyce Burnett - Olympic Kayak Preview
The Sports Vault Polls
How many medals do you think Australia will win at the Olympics?
- What’s your blueprint?
- Recipes For Optimal Health with Natural Naughties
- How does an athlete stay motivated to diet
- Dealing with the 'yips'
- New Insights into Theaffeine™ - Australian Fight Sports Performance Company Nutrition Underground® Deals a Lethal Blow to the Stimulant-Based Supplement Industry